Goodbye Bus!

 On Friday February 17, 2023 I stepped off of Bus #99 for probably the last time. Chances are good that I may not be on another school bus again as a driver. This was not because I did something wrong it was just because, as you know, I am retiring and the school wants to get another person for the bus and they have. Next week bus #99 no longer is MY BUS it is someone else's bus.

Just to keep you up-to-date I had a pretty eventful week. My wife and I bought a new car (just one car two names), my son had an impromptu trip to the ER, I got a haircut, and last night we had a Christian comedian at our church, Scott Davis. He was funny and blended in with his comedy the gospel of Jesus Christ. 

I am writing this while listening to my dog devour a bone and my son, Wyatt, saw logs. He and I are staying home while Jule, my wife, went to church. With the late night we had at the church last night we decided Wyatt needed his sleep. 

Tomorrow Monday February 20, 2023 I will NOT have to wake up at 5:00 am to be ready to leave the house by 5:40 ish in order to warm up a bus and be ready to leave the parking lot at 6:25. Knowing me I will still wake up early and do all the things I did before and then remember, "oh wait" Funny as that sounds by the time I realize all of that it will be time for me to do all of the things I need to do that I just did. 

Until next weekend have a great week and may the Lord bless you all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections

Planning

WHY?