Planning

 Now if you have read my previous post in this blog you will already know that February 28, 2023 is my last day as an employee at NCCS. With that said there is a lot of things that have been going on lately. Training my replacements as in teaching them my bus route and starting Monday (tomorrow) I may be showing a new TA the ropes so to speak. Getting my insurance and other pension issues clarified are on the docket for the next few weeks. 

Yesterday the church began meetings and rehearsals for the annual Easter Celebration. Most of my Saturdays are going to be me and about 250 crew and cast getting ready to worship the Lord on six nights beginning on March 24 and ending on Palm Sunday. It is a celebration of His birth, ministry, death and glorious resurrection. All are welcome to attend and worship with us. 

When I am officially retired I will then jump into my new endeavor. I am a Boardwalk Travel Agent and am qualified and trained in booking your next Walt Disney World vacation. I will premiering a new blog and podcast in the coming months plus even though I can officially plan trips I will be going through more training and research starting March 1, 2023. Using a Boardwalk Travel agent to help plan your next WDW trip costs you nothing more because our services are free (we are payed by Disney a commission). It may actually save you money because we are constantly searching for discounts to apply to your trip. If you are wanting to contact me you can e-mail me at (letpeteplan@gmail.com). 

As for research I already have that covered. From March 6-10 myself, my wife and my youngest will be exploring Port Orleans French Quarter Resort and a few eating establishments plus a few of our old favorites. This is also our first time to use our new annual passes for something other than a food or merchandise discount. My review of the trip will show up on a future blog entry and I will sure to be broadcasting it onto my new podcast which is nameless and only in the planning period. 

Until next time have many magical days!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY?

Reflections